Please read attachments and let me know if you have any questions.
Content and values:
Part 1: Financial reporting in the automotive industry. 80 points
(1) Common-size analysis (i.e., vertical analysis; not necessary to show calculations)
(2) Liquidity ratios (show equations and calculations underneath the table)
(3) Solvency ratios (show equations and calculations underneath the table)
(4) DuPont Model (show equations and calculations underneath the table)
Part 2: Ethics case (memo) 20 points
Total: 100 points
3. Your answers will be graded on accuracy. Percentage values should be rounded to two decimal places, for example, 3.50%. Values should be rounded to two decimal places as well, for example, 1.25.
4. A single electronic pdf copy of solutions for this project is due 11:59 pm, November 25th, 2021 (Thursday).
Part 1: Automotive industry:
1) No more than four pages;
2) Delete the financial statements (i.e., Sheet 1) in the part 1 excel file.
Part 2: Ethics memo:
1) No more than one page.
Note: Convert all of your answer to a single pdf file and then name it as Last name_First name.
1) Upload your pdf file.
3) Before submission, make sure to check whether your pdf file converted properly. Incomplete files might result in a failing grade
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GWEXDDSRGCF10” for 10% discount
This question has been answered by our writers. you can buy the answer below or order your 0% plagiarized answer
Order your 0% plagiarized answer