Your article summary must contain the following sections:
1) A section where you describe the focus, purpose, or goal of the article.
2) A section where you discuss the theoretical arguments made (or the criminological theory used) in the article.
3) A section where you identify and briefly discuss the main independent and dependent variables, as well as the mediating variables (if applicable).
4) A section where you summarize the main findings of the article.
5) A section where you develop a statement (brief discussion) of how this article fits into the understanding of the focus of the class. Relate the article to what we have talked/learned about during this semester.
Your article summary is expected to be approximately 3-5 pages (double spaced, 1-inch margins, 12-point Times New Roman font), but the most important issue will be content—your response should address all of the sections noted above, and be clear, organized, professional, and well-written.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GWEXDDSRGCF10” for 10% discount
This question has been answered by our writers. you can buy the answer below or order your 0% plagiarized answer
Order your 0% plagiarized answer