Continuing the work on the research plan (see attached Unit I and Unit II), write a literature review.
First, conduct research to locate at least five relevant sources that can contribute to your research study.
– You must use high-quality sources such as peer-reviewed articles and empirical studies (quantitative and/or qualitative).
– At least four sources must be published within the last 5 years.
Your literature review must be at least two pages in length.
– Ensure that you critically evaluate each source as well as explain why each source was selected and how it is of value to
your research topic.
– Compare and contrast your findings.
– Identify any gaps (what is unknown or needs to be researched further) and controversies that exist in the literature.
Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.