*INSTRUCTIONS ALSO UPLOADED IN FILES SECTION.
QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS REPORT: DESCRIPTIVE STATISTICS ANALYSIS ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
You will take part in several data analysis assignments in which you will develop a report using tables and figures from the IBM SPSS® output file of your results. Using the resources and readings provided, you will interpret these results and test the hypotheses and writeup these interpretations. As doctoral students, your assignments are expected to follow the principles of high-quality scientific standards and promote knowledge and understanding in the field of public administration. You should apply a rigorous and critical assessment of a body of theory and empirical research, articulating what is known about the phenomenon and ways to advance research about the topic under review. Research syntheses should identify significant variables, a systematic and reproducible search strategy, and a clear framework for studies included in the larger analysis.
• Copy and paste all tables and figures into a Word document and format the results in APA current edition.
• Interpret your results.
• Final report should be formatted using APA current edition, and in a Word document.
• 4-5 double-spaced pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references).
• Manuscriipts should not be written in first person (“I”).
• All material should be 12-point, Times New Roman type, double-spaced with margins of one inch.
• All manuscriipts should be clearly and concisely written, with technical material set off. Please do not use jargon, slang, idioms, colloquialisms, or bureaucratese. Use acronyms sparingly and spell them out the first time you use them. Please do not construct acronyms from phrases you repeat frequently in the text.
• Must include a Biblical perspective in this paper and cite at least one Biblical reference.
• Number of citations: Minimum 12 –
o 2 Required texts indicated below, Holy Bible, plus 9 Required Readings indicated below. Writer may choose additional scholarly sources they find relevant to the topic, published in the last 5 years.
o Scholarly sources must fully support your assertions and conclusions. These must be cited in accordance with CURRENT APA guidelines.
o Acceptable sources: Use scholarly sources only. No websites, podcasts, dictionaries, encyclopedias, or magazines. Peer reviewed journal articles, dissertations, and textbooks only.
REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS for citations/references:
1. Chapters 1-6