The topic of the essay needs to be Sexual Harassment Assault Response Prevention (SHARP)related. The main focus is to explain why the number of sexual assaults continue to raise in the US Army and what can soldiers do to fix this issue.
!!Essay must be written in “Active” voice in compliance with AR 25-50 (short and to the point).!!
• Must include a total of 5 paragraphs – 10 lines maximum per paragraph (1 = Intro, 2-4 = Body, and 5 = Conclusion). Each paragraph must have a purpose statement.
• The Font should be Arial, 12 pt.
• A total of 450 to 750 word count (resource/references quotes doesn’t count).
• Must include 2 sources supporting the topic (does not count towards word count) and should be cited on the final page by itself.
• Font is Arial, 12pt.
• Double Spaced with Normal Margins (1 all around).
• Each sentence must have no more than 15 to 20 words.
• Please avoid sentences that begin with “It is”, “There is”, or “There are”.
• Use “I”, “you”, and “we” as subject of sentences instead of “this office”, “this headquarters”, “this command”, etc.
I’ve uploaded an example file of an essay from last year and guidelines on how my instructor wants it to be written. I don’t know if it matter, but the essay will be uploaded to Blackboard via Safe Sign (50%) so needs to be plagiarism free, please.